cross-referenced news and research resources about

 China National Offshore Oil Corporation logo
images:  google   yahoo YouTube

updated Sun. February 11, 2024

Shares of CNOOC Limited (HKG:0883) last traded at 11.1, representing a move of -1.421%, or -0.16 per share, on volume of 132.15 million shares. After opening the trading day at 11.28, shares of CNOOC Limited traded in a close range. CNOOC Limited currently has a total float of 44.65B shares and on ...

Checking in on some valuation rankings, CNOOC Limited (SEHK:883) has a Value Composite score of 15. Developed by James O'Shaughnessy, the VC score uses five valuation ratios. These ratios are price to earnings, price to cash flow, EBITDA to EV, price to book value, and price to sales. The VC is ...
France's Suez SA (SEV.FR) said Thursday its Suez NWS subsidiary has signed a strategic partnership with CNOOC Ltd. (0883.HK) to pursue environmental projects in the oil and gas sector. Under the terms of the agreement, Suez will provide environmental services to CNOOC's petrochemical assets and ...
Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) has made its seventh major oil discovery in the Stabroek block offshore Guyana following drilling at the Pacora-1 exploration well, partner Hess (NYSE:HES) reveals. Pacora resources will be integrated into the third phase of development at the Guyana project, helping bring ...
The logos of CNOOC Ltd. (China National Offshore Oil Company) and of Nexen are shown in company handout images. The Alberta Securities Commission is banning the former CEO of the Canadian arm of Chinese oil giant CNOOC Ltd. from acting as a director or officer in the province after he settled ...
Chinese offshore oil and gas company CNOOC Ltd. said on Feb. 6 production at its Stampede deepwater oil and gas field in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico has started. The facility is designed for a gross topside processing capacity of about 80,000 barrels of oil per day, 40 million standard cubic feet of natural gas ...
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) revealed its plans to invest RMB70-80bn ($11.1-12.7bn) this year to target a production of 470-480 million barrels of oil equivalent (BOE). ... From China, CNOOC is looking to draw about 64% of the oil while the remaining 36% from its overseas accounts.


news and opinion




oil companies:
     aban offshore
     amerada hess
     ashland oil
     bp amoco
     cairn energy
     devon energy
     encana gulf
     front groups
     genie energy
     granite energy
     harken energy
     hunt oil
     hydro quebec
     indian oil
     marathon oil
     mariner energy
     mitsui oil
     noble energy
     ontario hydro
     parsons worley
     pogo producing
     ruhr oil
     saudi aramco
     shell oil co
     spectrum 7
     stone energy
     taylor energy
     valero energy
     westar energy
     zapata oil